Integrative Clinic Seeking Licensed Massage Therapist, LMT
We are looking for a part time Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) who is skilled at providing compassionate, friendly, care in an individualized way. We are an integrative clinic providing naturopathic medicine, acupuncture, counseling, massage, and nutrition services. You join a thriving clinic and benefit from referrals from our talented team of practitioners.
Work with our providers to provide treatments in conjunction with patients’ ongoing treatment plan as well as develop your own patient base.
This position is part time. We have rooms available on Monday’s, Tuesday’s, and Friday’s. For a motivated individual full time space is available as your practice grows.
– Lovely reception area
– Quiet and private treatment rooms
– Spacious staff rooms and business office
– On site parking in charming community
– Linens, lotions, etc. provided
– Medical Assistants to help turn over rooms
– Insurance billing specialist and accounts manager
– Office Management
– Reception, scheduling, phone services
– Marketing/Advertising, referrals
To apply please send your resume and an introduction reflecting why you’d like to join our team to email@example.com
Must be a licensed massage therapist in the state of Oregon. Experience with hot stone treatments is a plus.
Pay is $25-$50 per massage DOE plus tips. Newly licensed LMTs are welcome to apply.