We are an integrative medical clinic seeking a full time medical assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity for a reliable, conscientious, efficient person with exceptional people skills. We would love to introduce you to our fun, positive team who enjoys working with each other.
If you want an alternative to the rushed appointments of a traditional clinic than this is the position for you. We are focused on our patients and their well-being. This position has a great deal of room for growth.
We are searching for an enthusiastic, dedicated applicant who is a motivated self-starter. They must be good at multi-tasking and be comfortable working with providers of multiple disciplines. The ideal candidate will be comfortable providing various services including but not limited to:
- Direct patient care
- Assisting a Naturopathic provider
- Making patients feel welcome, obtaining vital signs, answering patient questions at the end of visits and over the phone, explaining procedures
- Performing venipuncture and processing specimens. Performing in office tests such as urinalysis, pregnancy test, and rapid strep. Giving intramuscular injections.
- Preparing, cleaning, and stocking treatment rooms and trays
- Facilitating outgoing and incoming referrals, medical records requests, obtaining prior authorizations, and managing prescription refill requests
- Cross training with reception to provide occasional coverage with telephones and scheduling
- Records management including scanning and filing as needed
Must be a graduate of an accredited program for medical assisting. Phlebotomy experience is required, one year of medical assisting preferred.
Our office hours are M-F 9:00-6:00, No Saturdays or Holidays!
We are seeking a full time medical assistant for 35-40 hours a week with excellent flexibility.
Apply by sending your resume and an explanation of why you would be the best candidate to email@example.com