Are you struggling to get to the clinic for your follow up visits? Do you have transportation limitations or issues securing childcare? We can help. You can choose when and where to visit with your doctor — all you need is an internet connection and a little privacy.
We utilize a confidential and secure video system to connect you with your physicians. You’ll receive a link and simple instructions. No need to download a program, it’s all done through a web browser.
We believe that Virtual Visits should complement, not replace, traditional office visits.
A strong doctor-patient relationship is the foundation for high-quality patient care and reducing health care costs. This technology provides a simple and convenient way for you to meet with your doctor remotely, improving the health care experience.
We offer the following types of Virtual Visits:
- Virtual Medical visit — reviewing labs, adjusting treatment protocols, raising new health concerns, helping achieve health goals. You’ll spend 30 minutes with your doctor and receive a detailed treatment plan summarizing your visit and outlining the next steps in your care. $105 per session.
- Customized Diet planning — It starts with a 45 minute Kick Off visit! Your doctor will have access to your medical history and know help you make a plan that works around your food intolerances, your cholesterol-lowering goals. Plan on setting up an initial series of four visits to ensure that you get the support you need to be successful. The 30 minute follow up visits will help adapt the plan based on what worked, what didn’t. $85-65 per session.
- Individual Exercise programs — This is perfect for people of all athletic ability levels. It starts with a 45 minute Kick Off visit. Your doctor will spend time with you hearing what your goals are for exercise and make an achievable program. Whether you’re getting started establishing an exercise routine or training for an upcoming competitive event, we can help! Follow up sessions are 30 minutes. $85-65 per session.
You can schedule these services online or by calling One Space Health Care.
Virtual Visit requirements:
- Virtual visits are only open to patients located in Oregon
- Patients must be established with our doctors first in the clinic setting.
- Payment is due at the time of service and is not billed to insurance.